Thursday, September 16, 2010

How we got to where we are...

My husband and I have been married since April of 2004 and we have 3 beautiful children.  My husband and I met during college and had our first son just 4 days before I graduated college in 2005.  My husband went on to attain his A.A. in May of 2010, a couple weeks after our third child was born. We moved to GA in June 2010 and are living in an apartment for the time being.  He is now enrolled in the B.A. program for Graphic, Entertainment and Game Design.  My husband was layed off from work 2 weeks before our daughter was born this year.  Our relationship has been full of ups and downs, heartaches and blessings.  We have fought to get where we are and although there are things we would do differently if we could go back in time, our experiences have made us who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment