Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A New Season has begun!

Today is Chuck's first day at his new job.  I am looking forward to having a hot dinner ready for him when he gets home.  Jonathan is oblivious but Caleb paid his daddy a great compliment as he was getting ready to walk out the door.  He said, "Daddy, you look really handsome!"  After 4 1/2 months of being laid off, a depleted savings and battle with depression we have come through by the grace of God.  As a result of these trying times, I have learned the art of coupon-ing, Jonathan got an early start on potty training to save money on diapers,  and most importantly I am more grateful for the moments we have together.  Another praise worthy event to mention is I have been able to retain my instructor certification and when I get my continuing education hours back up to where they need to be my membership will be back to active status!  I was afraid I lost all I worked for and would have to start over but now I can pick up where I left off.

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment