Thursday, July 12, 2012

Change

So I guess the best way to reveal this is the way I revealed it to my husband :)







I love the contemplation here.... If I do not pick up the letter, I will not  have to admit what I already think...









We were wondering why my stomach was getting larger instead of continuing to shrink with all the time I had been spending with Jillian...

Yes, I took three tests because I stayed in shock.






  


My husband in true joking fashion :)

     The significance of the little plants is astounding!  Those little plants were planted back in early April (Our anniversary is April 10th).  They have struggled so much with the first stages of their growth.  We had to start over a time or two on the tomatoes because I have the opposite of a green thumb.  Then two of the sprouts we thought were long gone....came back!  Over the last couple weeks we have been doing something right because they took off about a week before we went on vacation.  So, your tomato plants may be full of fruit, but we couldn't be more proud of ours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment