Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 2

Today actually felt like Spring, before the rain came, so we spent most of the time outside.

Jonathan needed to prep our soil... (ya, that was up on the retaining wall and of course I had to take a pic before putting it away)




We had lunch outside...



and smoothies...


Caleb was dying to do mazes today so while they were outside I was printing...


and I dusted, finding this little gem I must have missed.  Yup, no judging ;)


and of course the princess dress needed washed after wearing it all day yesterday.



We remained in our pj's again for more than half the day.  Except Grace.  She actually enjoys getting dressed for the day.

Oh, and they showed interest in their brother's "house" out of no where so excuse my big belly.  Caleb was interested in what "all those lines are"








No comments:

Post a Comment