Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tomorrow!

And I can not wait.  Honestly I have cried every time I think about it today.  I have been pretty emotional lately.  But I am pregnant and due any day.  I have a pretty dang good reason.

So this will be my last blog post until the baby comes.  I have no idea how people blog on a regular basis.  So the last couple days have brought us a cleaner carpet, of which I forgot to get an after pic.




My dad and step mom were awesome and really helped me yesterday by moving all our furniture out of the living and dining area and steam cleaned the carpet for us.  Grace supervised.

They also took our van in to address a recall.  Went back in the evening to pick it up and move our furniture back on the now cleaner and even softer carpet!


We thought this was a pretty cool sign!

And then I was able to lay down on Jonathan's bed with these two little one's.  Listening to music on Pandora, staring out at the blue sky.  For the record, I love the feet there.



After our nap I got up to make dinner.  I had to throw the chicken out because it reeked.  The sell by date was the 15th and it was only the 13th.  So plan B was spaghetti and Caleb kept asking if it was ready yet?  

Now?
Now?
 Finally it was but I realized we did not have anywere to eat it so Caleb said, "Hold on I have an idea."  While I was dishing out the bowls to cool I heard him doing something and he fixed our table with chairs.  That almost 8 year old boy never ceases to amaze me. 


This morning Johnny woke up first like he always does but he asked me whose birthday was next.
I told him the order of our family's birthdays.  Daddy's is last but Jonathan wanted to make Welcome Home Happy Birthday drawings for daddy when he comes home tomorrow.

The flash blinded him but his cuteness overwhelmed me.  That thought process first thing in the morning made me realize he is growing up fast.  And he is super thoughtful too.  We will do the drawings tomorrow.  


I had a doctors appointment today and baby is doing well.  We played outside when we got home.  Caleb came in to play a video game and I noticed it was quiet outside.  Turns out they were only digging to China.


Took a nap, had to throw out more chicken (this time I ruined it), dinner was saved by my mother, got some cute pics, stopped on the side of the road for a pee break,



got back home, pj's, and Tinkerbell, The Lost Treasure is wrapping up.  

So is this pregnancy.  My husband's time away from us too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment