Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3 More Days!!!

Monday was Monday.


That basket is still there, just a little roughed up because we picked at it and today is Tuesday.

I will do it tomorrow.

Sunday night was awful and Monday was recover day.  I took a three hour nap, played around on the computer and stared at that basket a few times.  I needed an extra day so I took it and the kids did more puzzles, watched tv, etc etc.
I did get to talk to my bestie for a good hour last night and the kids were able to Skype with daddy before bed.

Much better today and actually had energy back.  So I cut my fabric for the baby's wrap.


And then there were two!


Grace had to have her daily foot bath


I washed the last of those cute baby things.  Did another load to add to the already overflowing basket that I will put away tomorrow.  Boring chores and the house was finally, mostly cleaned up after the extended weekend.

Printed off pictures to color including Mandalas and lined up the next couple days of  light school work.


Found this when we got back from the store...


Some of you may get this some of you may not.  That is Marissa's bed.  She likes it. a lot.  But she knows she can not "play" with it while I am home.  I vacuumed this morning but she stayed away from it.  We played a lot with her this morning but still... 

The kids played outside while I made salmon, broccoli, mashed potatoes, and strawberry shortcake(yup again) and only the best guacamole ever to eat while I cooked.  Even the strawberry shortcake can't knock this garlic/onion breath away.  But I have tomorrow to finish it off and then two more days til my husband comes home.

While they were playing outside Caleb broke his stick.  He came inside to show me but was actually happy about it.  


"Look mommy!  I made two sticks!"

I love his perspective.  Maybe that is what God means by child like faith.  Choosing to see the best of things instead of the worst.  

But of course, I picked up on that^^ after I said, "You mean it broke?"  He looked at his sticks and said with a downcast voice, "Yeah".

SMH!

Thankfully I realized what I just did and grabbed my camera.  I told him I liked his perspective better and to hold up his two sticks!  I told him that makes me proud and we will send the picture to his daddy because he will be proud too.

Grace wanted to take a shower with me and to have her hair in ponytails which is a first ever.



And the boys are having their bath.

We are still awaiting the precious moment this baby decides it is time!  Hopefully at least three more days.




No comments:

Post a Comment