Friday, February 11, 2011

Another way past due post

Well, more hype around the Heafer household has prompted me, and a new blog set up by a friend has got me in the mood to post.  *Just no promises on me keeping this up regularly*

I sit here with all three kids in the living room, one still has a fever since Tuesday and has been home from school all week, one is kicking said child in the back and the other is singing her own tune while walking my furniture-all while an ancient episode of Scooby Doo plays on our tv.  Today I have vacuumed, done two loads of laundry, taken advantage of my almost 6 year old being home and had him tidy up his brother's mess, finished loading the dishwasher, changed six diapers, played, drank a couple cups of coffee and . *Sigh*  Now Grace(btw~has a cold) is pulling every single dvd onto the floor all the while still singing.  Oh, well!

Anyways, my husband is being promoted at work, we are able to get a refund of all our taxes paid from last year due to his unemployment spell and because of this will be able to pay off our truck, and a couple other purchases.  Oh, we are officially house hunting!!!  *Sigh* Now the child who was kicking the sick one in the back is scattering the dvds all over the house with his fire truck.  Oh, well!

Anyways, my day has been like all the others, maintaining.  Someone inevitably is sick at least once a month, bills continue to get paid(thank you hubby for providing), children are being raised with the help of a time-out chair, spanking, and those wonderful moments of deep conversation that last and they never forget...hehe...and where would I be without my coffee, my husband, crocheting, strict 8pm bedtime(which has been 7:30 here lately) and my friends on the ICAN board.  -make that 7 diapers.-

Today, I will continue to feed, yell discipline, play with, cuddle, clean, enjoy, and try my best to prepare my children for the future.  I will continue to find joy in the small  cups of coffee moments, and *Ahh* Caleb now has all the dvd's put back in order and Jonathan is sharing his yogurt with his sister.  His cold will commence soon ;)  Oh, well!


So as I wait for my pictures to get through to my email so I can post them here, I thought you would like to know my boys have gone in the kitchen and are having a plastic utensil fight, I have kissed a boo-boo better, make that two boo-boos better and realized I need to trim Jonathan's toenails before he impales someone with them!

Still no photos because my email is froze up so... Caleb had a pb&j sandwich, Jonathan had chex mix, and Grace had some applesauce.  I still can't decide what I want to eat but that's okay because I just got filled up with laughter and joy from the giggle fest that ensued over Jonathan's amazing talent of making himself burp.  I will probably pay for that table manner slip up later.

 Oh well!

P.S.(can you P.S. on a blog?)  I will change my Christmas theme later!

No comments:

Post a Comment