Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 2 of our stay in Nohubbiland

Yesterday was gorgeous weather that solicited a spontaneous trip to the park.  Our park in our apartment complex is, well, lacking so here is the picture of the park that we went to after a quick stop at Starbucks for a tall white chocolate mocha.
I love wooden playgrounds so much that I now despise the hard plastic ones.  Don't ask me why because I don't really know.
Anyways, enjoy these pics of the coolest clear tunnel ever!



 And some more cuteness...


Hmmm, I don't see or hear Caleb, do you?  "Caleb!  Jonathan where is your brother?  Caleb!"

Yep, that is my son peeing underneath the wooden bridge. (No you don't get a picture)  Oh, well!
Back to playing...




I am pretty sure we will be going back today only this time we are stopping by the house for a bathroom break first!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment