Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 4

Had my 39 week appointment today and saw Baby boy's scrotum.  Yup.  Head still down, lots of fluid, and still a boy.  I brought my yarn and only waited 10 minutes.  We had Dunkin Donuts afterward because I bribed my children to get dressed, teeth/hair brushed while I took a shower this morning.  Hey, it worked.


The girls got their baths today :)

They love riding in the car...

  


It was nice outside when we got home so the kids played outside while I made dinner:


They were not thrilled with me asking them to stop building a "camp" to take a pic.

They were great big helpers:  I wondered why Grace came inside and grabbed a plastic bag from under the kitchen sink.  



And if you pay close attention you will notice the bath water is pink.  That is a brand new bottle of princess shampoo/conditioner dumped out in the water.  They were thoughtful and filled it half way back up with water.  But I will not need to use soap on those two for a month.


That is what I get for looking at FB while they are playing in the tub.

Dinner was brought to us in part by Zataran's Cheesy Jambalya boxed, yes boxed, mix and by mommy adding turkey sausage, garbanzo beans and corn.



Then came another movie night.  Yup, tonight was The Great Mouse Detective.  









Not sure what is so funny or scary about the beginning of that movie but those pics are too funny to only share one!

And I am sure this turtle thingy is going to be way too big but as long as his little face can peak out, it will be cute right?


And Jewel (black dog) just started snoring :)

...patiently awaiting the arrival of our newest member












No comments:

Post a Comment